What Were We Thinking?

Tales From The Toddler Trenches

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Cutest Moment of the Day

Watching Jack and Jesse stomp around in the puddles in the back yard.
We got a few hours without rain today- finally- so we let the boys play out in the back yard for a while. Jack was dressed, but Jesse was still in his footie pajamas. Before you knew it they were both kicking around in a big puddle of water on the cement patio. They were getting soaked, but I just let them play on. That's what being a boy is all about. They had a great time!

2 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger marz said...

love these moments where i get to say, as mommy, Yes, Let's just go ahead and be messy! I feel so generous, ha ha!

 
At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found your blog from your post in 311. I'm also taking the class with you and was looking at your homework, good job btw! It all looked great. I just read your entries on the front page and had to stop and write to at least say hello and tell you I think you're superwoman with all you've been doing. I also have a baby (1 years old in May) and I am finding it hard to get decent computer time. Of course there's always nights, but then the trade is no time with hubby. I'm working on finding some balance, lol. I have not finished all the lessons so I do hope it remains a "work at your own pace class" and that the forum/board remains open for us.

I really enjoyed reading your blog! wildly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters