What Were We Thinking?

Tales From The Toddler Trenches

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Miss Me??


It's been a while since my last entry. I've been a digital scrapbooking maniac. Obsessed for sure. I just finished a 4 week Digital Elite Team contest- of which I lost- boo hoo. Actually, truth be told, I'm a little glad that I didn't win. Since the contest, I've been designing better than ever with kits and elements from all over the place. If I had won the contest I would have been limited to certain page kits and that would be just too restricting for me right now.

I also can't wait to paper scrap again. I think the digital stuff is really going to improve my paper craft as well.
Here's a digi page I did tonight called a rare moment of quiet.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger marz said...

This is beautiful Rene'! I think "losing" my contest last december was a starting/launching point too. I love this digi page. It's so cool to see our crafts evolve, huh? I haven't scrapped regularly lately as I prepare for Zachary, but I look fwd to getting back to it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters