What Were We Thinking?

Tales From The Toddler Trenches

Saturday, March 11, 2006

It's been a while


It's been a while I've been able to post here. I've had carpel tunnel (sp?) problems because I like to sit in bed with my laptop. It's been getting better, but I'm probably reinjuring it right now.

We're off to Disneyland tomorrow. I'm so excited. Disneyland is my "happy" place. Jack has already been there 6 times, but I'm very excited to see him there this time because he really "gets" it. He remembers the rides and he's been studying his Disneyland map. I can't tell him that we are actually going tomorrow though, or he won't sleep tonight. We'll tell him in the morning.

We got our new digital camera just in time too. I love it. At 7 megapixels, it takes incredibly clear pics. I'll load one up that I took of Jack today at La Tapatia restaurant. His eyes are just incredible to me.

I'll write again when we return from the Happiest Place on Earth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters