What Were We Thinking?

Tales From The Toddler Trenches

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Cutest Moment of the Day

Todays cutest moment came first thing this morning. Jesse woke at 6:30 this morning so I brought him into bed with us. Jack came in shortly afterwards and climbed up on the bed and jumped up and on top of me with a thud. This single action gave Jesse a fit of the belly laughs. He laughed about as hard as I've ever heard him. So Jack decided to do it again, and again, and again, and again. Each time making Jesse laugh just as hard. I had to just sustain the pain of him jumping on top of me because it was just too darn cute to hear them laugh together like that.

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger marz said...

i love the picture of that! (in my mind, you know WIM...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters