What Were We Thinking?

Tales From The Toddler Trenches

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Cutest Moments of the Day

I was sitting on the couch with the boys watching the Jungle Book. Jack got up off the couch, turned around, looked at me and asked, "are you cold Mommy?" I answered, "well, actually yes, I am a little cold." He then went over to the basket of blankets and got one and covered me up with it. He can be such a sweetie some times.

Watching Jesse toddle all over the toddler area at the Jungle. He just barrels through life without a care and always looks up at the nearest adult and flashes the biggest smile. I hope he always retains his fun-loving, happy little attitude.

2 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger marz said...

I love it! Nathaniel is just starting to break into this more congnizant (sp?) way of talking and thinking. Making him a little crazy, to be honest, but still, it is amazing to watch them develop, huh?

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger marz said...

TAG you're it now! see my blog...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters