What Were We Thinking?

Tales From The Toddler Trenches

Monday, January 23, 2006

To Grandpa's House We Go

Went to Grandpa's house this evening for dinner. Grandpa lives about 45 min. away so we don't go there as often as I would like, but I think we should definitely go there more. The boys were so well behaved. Jack ate all his dinner- for the first time in a month. The boys were actually playing together, instead of crying and whining together like they do at home. Jack only had 4 trains and Jesse had 1 wooden bead and wire thingy to play with there, so they were forced to interact. Makes me think that we probably have way too many toys at home. Maybe I should put most of the toys away and see what happens. No, too scary. I'm not brave enough for that.

Grandpa cooked dinner for us, did the dishes and served ME a cup of coffee. Definitely a first!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters